member of the Franciscans of Our Lady of the Poor
Travel with Mother Espie. Foundress of the FLP sisters Community.
My 10days retreat after the humble understanding of service abroad as part of FLP mission.
Dreaming is one of my interest apart from reading without understanding. Dreaming of travels around the globe as if I see God's BeAuTy around me but practically speaking I could not do it. Without source of means on my own! I am having trouble to my vows.
Anyhow, taking Psychology studies is a travel that barely not to ignore and how and what I my suppose to put those huge difference on my suitcase. Is this cross or rose without turns. What will I do of excess baggage if I may? I leave that to time when my end of my pilgrim.
Moving on, every day is a travel to me. Travel without prayers is something rough and tough experience and an expensive to handle. Remember not to waste of time doing good deeds and humble service for the Glory of God without asking in return. whee.. What if I could not step on to the ladder going to heaven? Is my receipts are valid? Oh no... I will stay in purgatory while waiting for the purchasers of my credentials going to Heavens from those pity in prayers to my name.
Thankful I was. I come so far of these travel.
When is my journey begins nor ends? Rather I may having the right way of my time travel path?
As I picked up by Heavenly Father's presence each time a lost I am in the path of roughly but marshmallow in guide of GOODNESS FIT TRAVEL OF MINE.
Lany M.Bayona
BSP _2A





No comments:
Post a Comment